Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to the One Man's Opinion Blog!

I know, I know.  We're a few steps behind.  We should have our own Facebook page.  We should be tweeting.  We should both have blue teeth.  But let's face it - it's not happening.

In this space, Doug and I will endeavour to post the transcripts of our regular CFJC editorial segments.  WARNING:  Some of these transcripts may appear in all caps.  Just imagine us shouting into a camera as you read.  In addition to the transcripts, we may take the time to comment on the news of the day, or even provide a counterpoint to our colleague's stated opinion.

A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS: While we are all for free speech and don't mind being taken to task for what we say, we aren't going to mess around with anything potentially libelous or inflammatory.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your intriguing and thought-provoking commentaries on the stories of the day!

    P.S. thanks for the link to MY web page for Midday. I'm sure you got a lot of good ideas from it.

    Signed,
    Tracy Pellizzari
    Loyal Viewer

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are allowed here, in most respects. Either be respectful, or respect our right to remove your disrespect. I guess what I'm trying to say here is, respect is the key.