Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Note on Comments

It's probably best that I put this up here before it becomes an issue, so it doesn't look like we're singling anyone out.

If you're going to comment on one of our posts, I'd ask politely that you identify yourself by your name.  I won't force the issue; if you comment anonymously or using your chosen internet moniker, and the comment is respectful, the comment will make it on the blog anyway.  However, commenting anonymously on blogs like this is a pet peeve of mine.

A related sidebar: What's with Kamloops This Week taking anonymous online comments and publishing them in the print newspaper?  Aren't you supposed to identify yourself if you want to be published in the "Letters to the Editor" section?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful comments are allowed here, in most respects. Either be respectful, or respect our right to remove your disrespect. I guess what I'm trying to say here is, respect is the key.